The first period of the project ended on October 31, 2020 and the periodic report consisting of the technical report (PART A + PART B) and the financial report is proceeding. Here is its generic content.
a) Periodic technical report containing:
- an explanation of the work done during the period;
- an overview of the progress towards the project objectives;
- explanations justifying the differences between the work expected to be carried out and that actually carried out;
- details on enhancement, dissemination and communication activities;
- a summary for publication by the Commission;
- the responses to the "questionnaire", which covers issues related to the implementation of the action and the economic and social impact, in the context of the Horizon 2020 key performance indicators and the monitoring requirements of Horizon 2020;
b) periodic financial report containing the budget which must detail the eligible costs incurred during the period for each budget category.